Refrigerator & Fridge Repair in Toronto
Call Us: 416-800-4251
When your refrigerator requires a repair service, it is important to hire a technician that knows the brand and can diagnose a problem instantly. That is when experience plays a big role in fixing a refrigerator, so that it functions for years to come.
Hiring an inexperienced technician, can end up causing you to buy a new fridge. And often we are receiving phone calls from homeowners saying that someone has tried to fix their fridge, but has either failed to make it work, or the fridge failed to work after only a few weeks and they needed another technician to try find the solution.
Fridge Repair Service
With our team, you are guaranteed the most qualified technicians to perform the proper fridge repair, ensuring that you spend least on parts (if any are needed), yet you get the most out of your fridge once it starts working again. We repair the following;
- French Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerators/ Fridges
- Bottom Freezer Refrigerators / Fridges
- Built-In Side by Side Refrigerators / Fridges
- Counter Depth Refrigerators / Fridges
- Top Freezer Refrigerators / Fridges
- Mini-Compact Refrigerators / Fridges
- Ice makers/ Freezers
We will also fix any potential gas leak in the system, problems with sealing, replace thermostats and fan motors.
Same Day Fridge Repair
We understand the necessity of having a same day service. Items tend to last for a day or two at last, when it becomes warm and/or when the fridge does not cool properly. Unless it is winter and its snowing outside, there is virtually no way for keeping your items last in your fridge for too long. Hence if its winter, place them outside in your balcony or porch.
Free Service Call With Any Repair
We offer flat $80 Service calls anywhere in the GTA. When we find the problem with your fridge and when you decide it is time to fix it, we will include a FREE service call with the repair.
Servicing all major brands – Residential & Commercial Refrigerators
LG, Whirlpool, Maytag, GE (General Electric), Subzero, Viking, Miele, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Admiral, Bosch, Dacor, Gaggenau, Fisher & Paykel, Fedders, Amana, Asko, Frigidaire, Thermador, Braun, Uline, Tappan, Kelvinator, Gibson, Jenn Air, Goldstar, Norge and more…
Some Common Questions From Our Customers
- What is wrong when your refrigerator stops cooling?
- Why is my refrigerator not cold enough?
- How do you know if your refrigerator compressor is bad?
- What can cause a fridge to stop cooling?
- Why is the fridge not cold but the freezer is?
- Why is my freezer not cold?
- How much does it cost to replace a compressor on a refrigerator?
- How hot should a fridge compressor get?
- Why do compressors fail?
- What are the symptoms of a bad compressor?
- What causes the compressor to burn out?
- What causes the compressor to go bad?
- Will low Freon damage a compressor?
- What can cause a compressor to fail?
- What causes a compressor to overheat?
- What would cause a compressor to overheat?
- Should my refrigerator compressor be hot?
- Why is my refrigerator making a loud noise?
- What does a condenser do in a refrigerator?
- What temperature is too warm for a refrigerator?
- How do I increase refrigerator cooling?
- Why is my refrigerator too cold?
- How much does an appliance repairman cost?
Feel Free to ask us with any of the above. We will be happy to answer any of your questions.
Refrigerator / Freezer Repair
Call Us: 416-800-4251
Toronto, North York, Etobicoke, Scarborough